2021 Nissan Altima Review
Searching for your next sedan to help you tackle your daily routine around East Providence, Cranston, and Pawtucket, RI? The Nissan Altima blends power with performance, as well as safety with entertaining technologies. To help you get a closer look at this sedan from home, our team at Stateline Nissan created the following 2021 Nissan Altima review.
While you discover more of what this vehicle has to offer, feel free to contact us with any questions!
Nissan Altima MPG & Performance
Under the hood of the Altima, a peppy 188-horsepower 2.5L engine propels you forward. The base 2021 Nissan Altima trim achieves an impressive EPA-estimated 28 city/39 highway MPG.1 Whether you’re driving across town or heading to the mountains for the weekend, you can expect to enjoy plenty of stop-free miles.
No matter what the weather or road conditions ahead, you’ll be driving with confidence, thanks to the available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system. It continually optimizes traction by automatically adjusting to the conditions around your Altima.
2021 Nissan Altima Safety Features
The 2020 model year of the Nissan Altima—with optional front crash prevention and specific headlights—received a 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK award from the highly respected Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). In 2021, the Nissan Altima continues to keep you safe with its advanced suite of standard driver-assist features, including:
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Lane Departure Warning
- Intelligent Driver Alertness and more
These systems work together to raise your awareness as you drive across the Ocean State and beyond. They use audio and visual alerts to let you know what’s going on around your sedan. Some will also intervene autonomously if need be to avoid or mitigate an impact.
Nissan Altima Interior & Technology
Inside the Nissan Altima, you can select from standard cloth seats, Sport cloth seats, or leather-appointed seats. Style-wise, you have options, too, like a carbon-fiber look interior or a Piano Black interior.
The available NissanConnect® 8-inch touchscreen display easily brings all your apps, navigation, and infotainment features into focus.
2021 Nissan Altima Trim Levels
The Nissan Altima comes in six distinct trim levels. As you move up the ladder, you’ll discover unique performance options, premium materials, and high-tech systems to further enhance your drives:
- Altima S trim: Comes standard with Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection.
- Altima SV trim: Includes convenient Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration.
- Altima SR trim: Outfitted with a sport-tuned suspension and dual chrome exhaust finishers.
- Altima SR VC-Turbo™ trim: Features a 248-horsepower 2.0L Variable Compression Turbo (VC-Turbo™) engine under the hood.
- Altima SL trim: Includes plush leather-appointed seats and an immersive Bose® Premium Audio System.
Finally, the Nissan Altima Platinum trim features a classic wood-tone trim interior and upgraded technologies, like an auto-dimming inside rearview mirror that maximizes nighttime visibility.
Elevate & Engage in the Nissan Altima
Whichever Nissan Altima trim you choose, you can expect reliable safety and dependable efficiency as you navigate across East Providence, Cranston, and Pawtucket, Rhode Island. To truly find out if this could be your next sedan, give us a call at Stateline Nissan to schedule your 2021 Nissan Altima test drive today!
1. 2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 28 City/39 Highway/32 Combined MPG for Altima S FWD. 27 City/37 Highway/31 Combined MPG for Altima SV, SR, SL FWD. 26 City/36 Highway/30 Combined MPG for Altima SV, SL AWD. 25 City/35 Highway/29 Combined MPG for Altima SR, Platinum AWD. 25 City/34 Highway/29 Combined MPG for Altima SR FWD VC-Turbo. Fuel economy estimates based on 87-octane fuel. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.