Nissan didn’t become one of the best car brands on the market today overnight. It was built up by the hard-working individuals that make Nissan a better company every single day. That’s why Nissan offers a number of benefits to those who qualify to show just how much they’re appreciated starting with the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program.
We at Stateline Nissan are proud to offer VPP benefits to those who qualify. To give you a better idea of what this program is about, what the benefits of it are, who qualifies, and how you can get involved, we’ve put together the detailed guide below!
What is the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program?
The Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program is a program that gives qualified individuals a lower price for their new Nissan without having to negotiate. As we touched on above, this program was created as a thank-you to the hard-working individuals that continue to help Nissan grow and succeed as a company.
What are the Benefits of this Program?
While this program is, first and foremost, a discount on new Nissan vehicles, there are several other benefits that come with taking advantage of this program. When you utilize the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program, you’ll receive benefits like:
- Pricing below the MSRP when purchasing or leasing any new Nissan
- The ability to apply all current Nissan rebates and specials on top of the VPP discount
- Specialized help from your own Personal VPP Specialist
- A hassle-free experience with a pre-negotiated price
With so many benefits to enjoy with this program, there’s no reason not to take advantage of it. Now, all you need to do is figure out if you qualify. Qualifications for the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program can be found in the section below.
Who Qualifies for this Program?
We’re happy to offer VPP pricing to people that meet the following VPP qualifications. If you live in the continental United States, Alaska or Hawaii and you fall under any of the following categories, you qualify for the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program! As a qualifier of this program, you’re entitled to a total of twelve claim numbers. You qualify for this program if you are:
- A full-time, direct employee of Nissan North America or one of its affiliate companies
- A retiree of Nissan North America or an affiliate company who receives normal, disability, or early retirement
- An immediate family member of a full-time employee or retiree of Nissan North America
- An active, reserve, retiree, and veteran U.S. Military member
More than 5,000 companies are considered affiliate companies, and, as an employee of these affiliate companies, you qualify for this program as well. To figure out if your company qualifies, reach out to us!
Still Have Questions about the Vehicle Purchase Program?
We at Stateline Nissan hope that this guide gave you all the information you need about the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program. If you still have questions or want to get the ball rolling on taking advantage of this program, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 888-355-1528!