Ask Al: What are the benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan?
Many times customers are best suited to purchase a pre-owned vehicle but they are concerned about the unknown. This is why we suggest our “Certified” Pre-Owned Nissan vehicles. A Certified Pre-Owned Nissan must undergo a much more rigorous inspection that supersedes a typical inspection and not every used car can meet these qualifications.
To summarize, a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan must pass 167-point inspection – and both age of the vehicle and mileage are a consideration. Below are a few other elements to keep in mind when differentiating a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle versus other pre-owned vehicles.
1. TIRES. Tires must have 5/32” of tread life or above. Certainly, you can sell a used car with 1/32” but it won’t be certified!
2. NEW WIPER BLADES, ENGINE AND CABIN FILTERS. These replacements are a must with a Certified vehicle.
3. MILEAGE MAINTENANCE. This is also a must. If a vehicle needs any of the required factory maintenances, they are performed.
4. 7-YEAR, 100K MILE WARRANTY. Every Certified pre-owned vehicle comes with a 7 year, 100K mile warranty which covers all power train items, the engine, transmission and differentials.
5. 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is covered with roadside assistance, whether you run out of gas, get a flat tire, or breakdown.
6. CARFAX REPORT. A CARFAX Report will give you the full history of the vehicle and the service that has been performed. We will not certify any vehicle that has been salvaged or does not have a clean CARFAX report as this reflects a clean bill of health to customers.
Our goal is that this level of maintenance and support leads to increased peace of mind and confidence when making your purchase. On another note, regardless of your purchase decision, you should always ask for a CARFAX report and feel free to have a trusted member of your family or your local mechanic examine the vehicle. A second opinion is always welcome.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To view our inventory, visit https://www.statelinenissanauto.com/new-inventory/